What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image edit - Basic acne touchup - HELP [free or paid]

Status
Not open for further replies.

murkr

Hello everyone, this message board looks very interesting im glad i found it. I have a request to edit an image, its a head shot that I got during school for my LinkedIn profile.

What i need done is the basic acne touch up, I dont have much just around my chin where its noticeable.

maybe if possible get the dark circle out of my eyes, im not sure if that can be done or not because it looks like it was mostly caused by a shadow. but if its possible and wont look weird i can offer like $5 for your time.

here is my picture:
Please upload the image instead of posting a link. Thanks Mod

EDIT:
When i tried to upload the picture it said it was the incorrect size and wouldn't let me.
The picture size is 4912x2760. I don't know how to resize, so please PM me and ill send you the pic.

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Last edited:

murkr

when i tried to upload the picture it said it was the incorrect size and wouldnt let me.
my picture size is 4912x2760

i dont know how to resize, so please PM me and ill send you the pic.

ALB68

I sent you a PM to help you with this.
when i tried to upload the picture it said it was the incorrect size and wouldnt let me.
my picture size is 4912x2760

i dont know how to resize, so please PM me and ill send you the pic.

ALB68

Hi murkr,
Since I have received no response from you offering my assistance on resizing your image and getting it posted, I am assuming that you got gohan2091 to do the work. Someone please advise if this job as finished so we can close the thread.
Thanks

gohan2091

Power User
I have done the work and he has paid me (before I started) but there seems to be a problem with his Windows Photo Viewer application selecting the wrong colour profile when opening the edited picture. It's causing a red cast on his face. He needs to use a different application to open the image or set his colour profile to SRGB by default.

ALB68

I have done the work and he has paid me (before I started) but there seems to be a problem with his Windows Photo Viewer application selecting the wrong colour profile when opening the edited picture. It's causing a red cast on his face. He needs to use a different application to open the image or set his colour profile to SRGB by default.

So is he considering it to be finished?

murkr

i dont know what to do.. when the pic is viewed in firefox it looks bad, but when its viewed in internet explorer its good.

ALB68

Since your saying it's finished and paid, I'm going to close it. Advise if there is any reason to re-open it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.