What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business Pack - 100$ PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

haoa

Hello

Short story about the company:

It existed for 10 years, closed down, I'm starting it up again. It's a laser-tag arena in the great north.

What I want in the logo:
I want a super simple text saying "darklight" all small letters. I want black text on black background with purple outline of the text.
I want some kind of purple "icon" or "shape" in it, also I want a aurora borealis effect somewhere. Keep it clean, yet cool and simple.

Please use watermarks when sending me proposals, when I see the logo I'm happy with, I will pay you via PayPal, AFTER you've recieved the money, you can send me logo without watermark.

Thanks!

haoa

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Thank you for bringing your needs here, haoa.

Just to let you know, we have a set minimum pricing for job orders. Please go through ... Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first) for more information.

Please deal with qualified PSG freelancers ONLY. They are required to post in this thread before they can contact you. And as a reminder, please visit your job offer thread regularly and update post progress updates. We will lock and take off-line all images in the thread if we don't hear from you after 3 days. If you were away for longer than you expected or intended, contact a moderator to re-open the thread for you.

haoa

dv8_fx So If I change my topic to a banner instead of a logo I can pay 30$ because of the complexity?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi haoa and welcome.

dv8 was only suggesting that you adjust the amount your offering here to a more appropriate amount for a logo.

If you desire a business logo, then our minimum fee starts a $50.00.

If you want a website banner, the minimum fee starts at $30.00 - $50.00 depending on the complexity of the website banner.

If you need your thread title changed, please send a PM to any of the moderators online and they will edit the amount.

Seaco

Power User
Hi

As Sam has said a business logo starts at $50 but if your happy with that then is this the kind of idea you have?

Lee

Darklight.jpg

Last edited:

haoa

darklight.jpg

Here is the old logo, i want something similar to that, kinda "updated for 2014" since that logo is from 2002. Moderators: Could you update title to business pack and 100$?

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I'm Interested, PM'ing OP.

Technically this should already be closed due to no response from the OP. Please let us know of any activity on your PM. Thanks

ALB68

I Design,
Any reply from the OP?

ALB68

I haven't heard anything...

Lee
Since you were the first to attempt to contact the OP and he never responded, there is no reason to believe he will now. I am closing this but if by some chance it needs to be re-opened, contact a Mod and we'll open it up again.

ALB68

Re-opening this thread at the request of the OP via PM

Parinaa

I'm interested too (but I'm a little bit confused whether this is job is still available or not)
Here is my version

dark.jpg

ALB68

I'm interested too (but I'm a little bit confused whether this is job is still available or not)
Here is my version

View attachment 52211

The OP had us to re-open this. I assume it's still up for someone to do it. You need to PM the OP with your interest.

Last edited:

haoa

I'm satisfied and Parinaa has been paid. Working out the last details now. Thanks everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.