What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unique Challenge: Custom photo collage required

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWAW

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I would like to create a wedding photo collage into one large picture to frame. Approx 15-20 pictures with overall result at poster size. These are not your normal wedding photos, half of them will be bright shots of various extreme sports taken in Norway and the other half are people in fancy dress costumes and quite dark with many nightclub shots. Overall I am looking for a transition from dark to light and some innovative ways to make the photos blend in, overall composition will be up to you however I need someone creative, good at correcting and editing photos etc. Quality will be very important as this will be a xmas gift to my wife!

I am not sure if this has been done before but interested to see if the experts on this page are up to the challenge.

It would be helpful to send across any relevant portfolio pics showing creativity in photo editing and preferably any collages previously created.
[/FONT]

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Closing thread..no activity

Status
Not open for further replies.