What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Stone Text and breaking of stone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMansoor

This is what I'm working on.

View attachment areyouworthy.psd

I'm trying to get a stone effect though similar to this link:

http://www.psdvault.com/text-effects/design-a-dawn-of-war-style-concrete-text-effect-in-photoshop/

I'm also trying to get the hand you guys see to have a stone effect and sort of break the U within the full areuworthy. wording.

Can any of you awesome guys help in this case or direct me on how i can get it done.

I'm also willing to pay a litle money to get this effect if anyone can guarantee the results.

Thanks a bunch guys!!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Last edited:

TechMansoor

Well wait.im sorry..id rather learn how to do it myself first..and let that be the last resort.

TechMansoor

So I can pay:

Quick Edit: $15(negotiable)
to get this logo where it needs to be. The file is posted above.

TechMansoor

Yes this is what I'm looking for..and I'm wanting the hand thats pointing to be sort of right below the U and or apart of it...if you can do that, all that will be left is your email for paypal my good sir. Thank you so much for your help.

Seaco

Power User
Hi

I am not 100% sure what you mean by a pointing hand do you mean like this?

Lee

areyouworthy2b.jpg

TechMansoor

Lee awesome sir..this is the hand that should have been included in the .psd file. it may be not seen or omething but it should have came over..in any case..here it is..hand.jpg

TechMansoor

will do alb..Lee my awesome sir, ..you got it..now can you sort of blend the hand with the text and bring it slightly up making it apart of the U? Like may it belnd with the text and it'll cover about half of the U..but it'll also take on the stone effect..thats sort of what I wanted if it can happen? :)

Seaco

Power User
If I add the stone effect to the hand it gets to muddled and you can't really tell it's a hand so I coloured it more like stone so it blends in...

Lee

areyouworthy4.jpg

TechMansoor

Yep this is it. I think this will work. Can you throw me the .psd file and everything my good sir? Also, what is your email for paypal Lee? Thank you so much!!!!!!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Lee, I'll close the thread now. If it needs to be reopened for any reason, please contact any moderator for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.