What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$100.00 for logo and business card design

Status
Not open for further replies.

///Audience

It seems as though Mr. Tom has decided to pass on this project so I am still in search of someone to help make this logo and business card!

Hoogle

Guru
Do you want single sided business card or print on both sides. What is your budget for printing. Are you having special printing done ie foil printing , embossed printing. Are you after mono tone, 3 colour or any colours. I ask because it is easy to ask for a logo and business card but if we design something using 3 colours and your budget only covers 1 then everyone is wasting time.

Now I am aware people do not consider the cost of quality printing and just see adverts for 2000 cards for $50 but trust me when I say it budget on print first before design. I have done many packages and included print in my price but when they go to reprint them they look horrible as they were designed with foil print in mind as an example

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
@ Hoogle I believe he mentioned Vistaprint. That should say it all as far as what he has to spend. I would have interest in working on this, as I did go to the trouble of posting a trial design. I just don't want to conflict with any of our members that can and wants to work with it.

///Audience

Thank you, you present a lot of excellent points.

I am looking for a single sided design with standard printing. Pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure what foil printing actually is. I will be opting for a more cost efficient printing style.

as for colors, I used this forum in the past to design a wonderful business card for my business and it had over 3 colors and was not to expensive to print.

Hoogle

Guru
Go ahead dude dont hold back plenty of people have seen the thread and no one submitting their design.
Where as I admit I tend to stay away from freelance on here 1 of the reasons being letting the members take them however the idea is everyone who wants the job posts their design in the thread and the OP can choose the best 1, if yours is the one to the liking of the OP then fair enough it may even inspire other people to have a go.

ALB68

I have no preferences over orientation

I am going to see what I can do for you. I think I have a pretty good grasp now as to where you want to go. I'll PM you later.

hawkeye

Guru
Thank you, you present a lot of excellent points.

I am looking for a single sided design with standard printing. Pardon my ignorance but I'm not sure what foil printing actually is. I will be opting for a more cost efficient printing style.

as for colors, I used this forum in the past to design a wonderful business card for my business and it had over 3 colors and was not to expensive to print.

You sound more than satisfied with their past work, why not give that same person this job?

Hoogle

Guru
In all fairness seems like your after something simple so here is just a simple idea.
maybe someone will pop along.
Untitled-1.png

ALB68

You sound more than satisfied with their past work, why not give that same person this job?

Maybe that person isn't here anymore Hawkeye.

hawkeye

Guru
Maybe that person isn't here anymore Hawkeye.

I assume they would have had personal contact outside of this site, but the possibility that they could not locate them again is the reason I phrased my comment in the form of a question.

ALB68

Here is another one I came up with. This is actually being done in Ai and would be sent to you as a PDF with the proper bleed for the printer. The card could be printed on a colored cardstock if you preferred.
zen card sample.PNG

ALB68

ALB68

Work is completed and OP has paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.