What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$100.00 for logo and business card design

Status
Not open for further replies.

///Audience

My girlfriend is an LMT (licensed massage therapist) and is trying to branch out on her own so for Christmas, i am wanting to have some business cards designed and printed out for her.

Her company name is Blissed Out Bodhi: Massage + Bodywork. At the moment, we have zero working artwork or logo to go off.

She focuses on Eastern modalities vs clinical work so the business card would ideally contain a more Zen like feel, possibly with a bit of sacred geometry.

Here are a couple images that i found to give you an idea of what i am looking for.

massage2.jpg
massage3.jpg
massage4.png
massage1.jpg

As for printed information,

| Blissed Out Bodhi: Massage + Bodywork
| Kelsey Beckermann; LMT
| 979-525-3881
| KaBeckermann@yahoo.com
| Listen To Your Bodhi

Thanks everyone for your help and please let me know if any more information is needed. I have $100 for both the business card and logo.

EDIT::: Just read the post about pricing and it looks like i might have too low of a budget for what I need. Hopefullly we can focus on just a business card without a specific logo but rather some standard clip art like the ones i included in the initial post. Please let me know if and how much I need to adjust my budget.

Last edited:

///Audience

Re: $50 Need Logo and Business Card designed for Massage Therapist

Also, please keep in mind that the business card needs to be in a file that can be easily sent to vistaprint to be cut

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member

I'm going to bump this up to increase your views.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

@///Audience .....

I have to inform you that your choice of username is causing a glitch when people visit your profile link. It directs them to a different member by the same name but without the /// .

When receiving notifications when you log-in the forum, does clicking the notification link you to your profile?

I hope you're not encountering the same problem when trying to view your profile. And that you receive PM's sent to you.

If you are encountering viewing problems or not receiving PM's from those who posts replies in your thread, please inform us in your next post so we can look into it and come up with a solution.

///Audience

Thank you everyone for the help but I seem to be receiving messages just fine as well as having access to my account.

ALB68

Thank you everyone for the help but I seem to be receiving messages just fine as well as having access to my account.

That being said..I do not see any members here that have posted their intent to work on this for you. That is a requirement that they post in the thread. Please update us here as to the status.
Thanks

///Audience

Is it possible to edit my thread title to remove the request for a logo and instead offer $50 just for the business card?

///Audience

Re: $50 Need Business Card designed for Massage Therapist

It does not seem like there is much interest in this so please, if any one has any suggestions, let me know if im doing anything wrong. Really excited about getting this done for my girlfriend.

Hoogle

Guru

Yes it is a bit strange that very few people have made an appearance they normally jump over freelance work.

When you asked for it to change from logo does that mean you have a logo designed already, if so maybe it would be a good idea if you upload that so it can be incorporated.

MrToM

Guru

I'm on a job already else I would, as Hoogle said, have jumped on it.

I should be done soon so if you don't get anyone else on board by that time I'll PM ya.

Best I can offer at this time.

Regards.
MrTom.

EDIT:

PM sent anyway.

Last edited:

ALB68

///Audience,
As a moderator I refrain from doing freelance. However, I do have an idea for a card.. I'll post a watermarked low res version and see if you have any interest.

ALB68

Here is my idea for you.
bcardss massage.PNG

hawkeye

Guru

RE: Not jumping on freelance.

I only do logo design with an upfront payment. Design work is different than photo editing where a watermark safeguards your efforts. Even if you watermark your idea for a logo, someone else can still take the concept.

///Audience

Unfortunately I do not have a logo yet but due to limited budget constraints, I may have to forgo one at the moment

///Audience

Scratch that, if im going to do this, Id prefer to do it right.

Can a moderator help me edit the title (again) to reflect $100 for both the business card AND logo?

ALB68

Scratch that, if im going to do this, Id prefer to do it right.

Can a moderator help me edit the title (again) to reflect $100 for both the business card AND logo?

I can take care of that for you.

///Audience

Here is my idea for you.
View attachment 51384

Thank you so much for attempting to work on this for me! This is a bit more 'feminine' than im sure she would want. Im getting a bit of a barbie day spa feel (i hope thats not taken offensively). Im looking for something a bit more simplifed

ALB68

Thank you so much for attempting to work on this for me! This is a bit more 'feminine' than im sure she would want. Im getting a bit of a barbie day spa feel (i hope thats not taken offensively). Im looking for something a bit more simplifed

Not a problem. Just trying to get the ball rolling for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.