What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[request] Need amazon logo made

Status
Not open for further replies.

murkr

Hello, I got work done here before on a picture so i thought id ask here again.

I'm looking to make a seller logo for my amazon account

"Logo images must be 120 pixels wide by 30 pixels tall, and they must have no animation. Image files should be in .jpg or .gif format."

My seller username is "Total Quality"

I was thinking maybe the first letter of each word be Red, and the rest of the letters black. But not just the basic stuff, i want the letter "T" and "Q" to have some kind of artwork to make it look good.

Heres some examples i found:
I really like this paint brush Q, if you can find a matching T that would be great.

here is another one that is nice, I just want the design to clearly read the letters.

I will offer $10 for the service because it should be pretty easy.

xswabx@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

murkr

Thanks for the info, and the move. At this point i dont see this job requiring $50, if anyone wants to do this job for less message me, if not ill just pass. thanks anyways.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Guy is now in contact with me again, should I reply once more when the job is done? or am I spamming the thread with unnecessary posts?

Please do let us know if and when we can close this, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.