What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image edit - Basic coloring of eyebrows - HELP (paid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonball

I wonder if someone could color my eyebrows light brown on a selfie photo (they are white at the moment, my natural eyebrow color). The photo are taken with an iPhone and do not have so good quality so I am not sure if it is possible to edit it while making it look realistic. You know this better than me. I pm the photo to the person willing to help.

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I wonder if someone could color my eyebrows light brown on 1-2 selfies (they are white at the moment, my natural eyebrow color). The photos are taken with an iPhone and do not have so good quality so I am not sure if it is possible to edit while making it look realistic. You know this better than me. I pm the photo to the person willing to help.

Hi Cannonball,
Please post the image here. We prefer eveything be done through the forum if possible. Please read the following https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
@Zain Khan As mentioned elsewhere in this section.... you are not qualified to do freelance.

Please comply with our ruling and achieve what the freelance guidelines ask for in order to qualify for this section.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
No response from OP within 72 hours. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.