What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wedding Photo Edits - remove spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge1391

Hey guys, the wife had a spot on her face, inside corner of her right eye on the wedding day and she's not happy with the photos! looking for someone to remove the spot from number of photos, ideally would like someone to do one to see the quality of the work then agree a price to do the rest, I would estimate around 50 to 100 photos maybe more for our final album. No big hurry but in the next couple of months would be good.

I have inserted a sample of what you would have to deal with

cheers
ray

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 66

Smudge1391

Hey all, thank you all for your messages however I have engaged MrTom to carry out the work.

thanks again

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Mr Tom,
Knowing this is going to take sometime to do and you have the job in progress, I'm going to just close the thread until the work is finished. When the job is finished, PM and I will open it again to post any results etc if needed.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Mr Tom,
Knowing this is going to take sometime to do and you have the job in progress, I'm going to just close the thread until the work is finished. When the job is finished, PM and I will open it again to post any results etc if needed.

Closing thread temporarily

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Job has been completed by MrToM.

Status
Not open for further replies.