What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image manipulation -$50 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cugine

I'm looking to have myself (upper body only) imposed onto riding the bear. I then plan to have the image printed on canvas to a decent size. So the quality needs to be worthy. Please let me know if this is doable or any takers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 45

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Could you please attach a valid file? or post the image as a URL here? Thank you :)

Zain, the image is pending approval. All images submitted to freelance require mod or admin approval. I will take a look at it.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I'm looking to have myself (upper body only) imposed onto riding the bear. I then plan to have the image printed on canvas to a decent size. So the quality needs to be worthy. Please let me know if this is doable or any takers

Your attachment is approved for use. However, I need to caution you that this is a copyrighted image. If your planning on having this printed as you say, the size and resolution is totally unsuitable for that purpose. Printing requires 300ppi and your image is approximately 2" x 2" at 300. Please insure you are dealing with qualified artists here and read the rules for this section https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.