What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

logo required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinape

Hi all. I have a small vape shop and we need a new logo.

We would like the logo to include a gorilla face a vape/ecig and our name "vapin ape".

I would also like the same logo for our sister company but with "the grumpy monkey" on it.

It's need to be modern and vibrant but keeping it tidy/smart.

I'd love to see a few different ideas if possible.

I'm willing to negotiate on price as I have no idea what is fair.

lizzader

I'd try to come up with a price first. I don't think many people are willing to spend time on something unless their time is going to be compensated accordingly. Try looking at a few other freelance or logo websites to see what others are charging! :)

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hi vapinape,
Thanks for posting your needs. Please read over these rules for this section https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html
This section is well moderated to try and insure a good experience for you, A minimum price so stated is $50.00 for a logo but other prices may be negotiated between you and prospective artists. Thanks and let us know what progress is by posting at least every 72 hours. If you need assistance, just contact any moderator. Most contacts will be made via PM to you but artists interested in your job must initiate it from this thread.
Thanks

Last edited:

iDesign

No reply from the OP yet, but I will update this thread when I receive one.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Status
Not open for further replies.