What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with hair masking! Will $$PAY$$ for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckky01

Hi! I have a couple image files (fashion photoshoot) that needs to be photoshopped. The girl in the images were pictured with a grey/ concrete textured background and needs to be changed to a solid white background. I have tried and looked at many tutorials but I can't seem to get the hair out cleanly due to the background...It needs to be real professional since it is a fashion photoshoot image especially the hair area. Anyone who is confident with editing hair or have a lot of experience with editing fashion images please PM me and I will send you a photo so you can take a look at it if it is something you can do. I will also pay for the work so PM me! Thank you!

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome luckky01.

I've moved this to the freelance area. While waiting for a designer to respond here, please go through our freelance guidelines...... http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html .

Please deal with qualified freelancers only who are required to reply in this thread before they can contact you.

Do you have a set budget for this? We have a minimum pricing for image work as discussed in the guidelines but final figures are up to you and the designer you choose to take on your offer.

iDesign

I've had no reply from the OP since the 6th Feb. You may want to close this topic unless anyone else has had any updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.