What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add background to photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Millard

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I had a comic-con themed birthday party a year or so back, where everyone came in costume (of course).

My original idea was to get a backdrop printed with tiled Comic-Con logos (like the attached) and have people take their photos in front of it. Kind of like the red-carpet of the event. Unfortunately that didn't quite work out due to timing issues, so for option 2 I was wondering if it was possible to take the photos and super impose them in front of the backdrop?

The photos are only going to go up on Facebook and viewable by friends only and not be used for anything else.

There's 24 pictures, all seem to be relatively high res but are varying sizes and lighting. At this stage I'm happy to just have the background added and not adjust the lighting.

Not sure exactly what this type of thing costs, but am happy to negotiate.

Thanks for your help.

Nick

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.