What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying for logo creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vFlawz

I have recently created a business and need a logo design, I will pay someone for their services, thank you :)

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I have recently created a business and need a logo design, I will pay someone for their services, thank you :)

Thank you for bringing your needs to us. Please read over the rules for posting in this section at https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html.
It would be good for you to state your budget for the work. Our standard rate here is stated to be $50.00 for a logo. Negotiations between you and interested artists are via PM. New members to the forum are not allowed to solicit the work, please advise us of any violations. Please keep us posted as to progress and be advised that if there is no updates or other activity from you within a 72 hour period the thread will be closed.

iDesign

I'm interested in this, I will PM the OP and keep this topic updated throughout.

iDesign

OP offered lower than the minimum price, I refused.

No reply from the OP since then.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
vFlawz Due to inactivity and non-response, I'm closing this thread. If you wish for it to be reopened, please contact a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.