What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor poster project i need help with - asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

benftaylor

Banned
Im creating a poster to advertise a current project im working on and need help with some image manipulation

I have a picture of a woman doing push-ups on some bars, and need my product replaced into her hands (the same on both sides), so it looks as if she is exercising using my products and not the bars.

I then need the ECG heart rate changed to the same colour orange as the parts on my product - and then blended in the background above her head, but only lightly and faded so its a subtle background feature

Im presenting this on a jet black page, so the picture needs to be able to be placed on the page seamlessly and blended in well.

woman;adac12231_pushupbars_0431_no_grid.jpg

product to go into her hands;final.JPG

ecg;stock-footage-close-up-of-a-looping-ekg-display-electrocardiogram-pulse-real-waveform.jpg

Finally - i have a final image of my product which needs the background edited so that i can place it on a JET BLACK page and it will blend in nicely, so it doesnt just look like ive placed it on the page and it was obvious.

final; finalfront.JPG

Im offering £15 (GBP) via paypal to anyone who can do this, and if its done really well, price can be negotiated slightly higher. It seems like a small job to me, but obviously i have a limited skillset on photoshop so i may be wrong.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I will wait until a qualified freelancer contacts me, this is fine.

Welcome to PSGurus.

Qualified freelancers are required to post in your thread before they can PM you.

As they are scattered across the globe, please be patient with us. They'll be here to serve you soon.......

Best Regards... and hope you get the image work that suits your needs.

hawkeye

Guru
It can be done but it's more than minor work involved. To do it correctly takes time. I would need to charge much more than you are offering. Just curious, is the picture you plan on using your property, or do you have permission to use it?

Attachments

• Push.jpg
    Push.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 41

benftaylor

Banned
understandable, but how much is ''much more'' - this isnt a professional level project, only educational level, so it doenst have to be completely believable.

I have the royaly permissions for the woman and the other images i fully own and have created.

hawkeye

Guru
understandable, but how much is ''much more'' - this isnt a professional level project, only educational level, so it doenst have to be completely believable.

I have the royaly permissions for the woman and the other images i fully own and have created.

On the basis you just indicated, I would still need to charge at least $50 for my time. Still curious about the ownership of the image...

Status
Not open for further replies.