What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Custom Logos for Gaming Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMansoor

Hello. Mods please put this post in the approiate thread if needed. I am looking for a person that can do 10 custom logos for me. My budget $10-15 per logo. If we can nail the first one, I know we'll be able to easily do the other 9. 30% of it lettering.

I'd like the letters A.U.W in an arch at the top of the logo with this type of font...
Example here: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd...._=1439322604_83ed1c184982d1e9e4309ea3ac528edd

Then we need either a pack of wolves in the center or a wolf perhaps that looks very sleek but it sort of has to match the font that is in the above example. I'd like the wolf to be grey/silver.

Then beneath the wolf we need to have the word "WolfPack" creatively done that sort of offsets the rest of the lettering. WolfPack can be cursive preferably. Here is a bad example of what I've had someone already attempt.

Example here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/fiverr.com...954191&Signature=kE6N9okQZ8ByggJz8MSdQFqfE7Q=

The final product didn't come out so well. I have not been let down once in this community.

Guys please respond if you guys can quickly get what I"m looking for off the ground. Thank you guys so much. Again mods, please move this thread to its approriate forum. I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Hybrus

I am qualified to be freelance.

Last edited:

Hybrus

I just want to give a try.
wolf pack.jpg

Hybrus

wolf pack.jpg
black background

Hybrus

try to refresh or ask a mod?

TechMansoor

hybrid this looks good sir and the logo is exactly what I'm looking for. WE got to get the font's corrected though. Can you make the AUW similar to the example I gave at the top with the NBA image?

Hybrus

Is this what you mean sir?
wolf pack.jpg

Hybrus

oh sorry sir. i Forgot the font.

Hybrus

Untitled-1.jpg
this is all the font i can find sir

TechMansoor

This is a good start sir.take the last period off behind the W. What's your paypal sir? Can we move onto the next logo in this thread or do I start a new one?

TechMansoor

Logo#2

The next logo is "ShootFirst". OF course A.U.W is Arched at the top of the logo, in the middle is a gunman or gunmen preferably and then their name at the bottom of the logo. If you notice all the names will have A.U.W arched at the top and then their respective names at the bottom of each logo. The creative part is actually designing the actual middle part of the logo.

If anyone else would like to take a stab at it, I'd be more than happy to pay you for it if I Like your work. My budge for these simple logo's is $10 each.

Hybrus

-I make a little revision on the wolf.
-About the gunmen, well my original idea was James bond
but putting a gunman on a logo will consume a lot of vertical space that would make the logo taller
I tried to put a bullet and gun but it doesn't fit.
so I put a star instead.
wolf pack.jpggunemen.jpg

Hybrus

I forgot to change the font of A.U.W. on gunmen

Status
Not open for further replies.