What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need cartoon silhouette of chess piece, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daf57

Hello!

This should be a fun project! I will be having the finished artwork printed as a water slide decal for a plastic model of the Maschinen Krieger Rally Pawn character.

I'm looking for a custom stylized cartoon-ish image of a pawn (chess piece) - it needs to be a silhouette - any internal detail will need to be background dependent. It will be printed with a transparent background. The pawn character should have characteristics along the lines of "combat" or "menacing" but also a bit comedic or cartoon-ish - I really enjoy the graffiti artwork in the Borderlands games so something along those lines would be great! Here is an example of just that -ZEilYDB.png

The decal will be very small so the artwork will need to be somewhat simple. I am hoping to keep the budget around $25 or so. I can pay through Paypal. I hope that is enough information to get some replies. :)

Thank you!
Daf

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this is what you are looking for?
pawn_chess_armor_by_bceman-d5tvduz+.jpg
This image is from here and you have to ask for permission before using it.:
http://img06.deviantart.net/ed7a/i/2013/035/e/6/pawn_chess_armor_by_bceman-d5tvduz.jpg

pawn_chess_armor_by_bceman-d5tvduz-line.jpg
This is an outline sketch roughly done by me with different filters. No good for printing.
A good artist could redraw it with "Illustrator" in print quality for your decal.

Though I have my doubts that you'll find someone to do it for your suggested budget.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Daf57

Hi Chris - thank you! But I'm looking for something much, much simpler and must work as silhouette. I don't mind negotiating on price - I really have no idea what something like that is worth.

Thank you!
Daf

Daf57

Hey thanks everyone! I took a shot at it and came up with the attached. This will work - thank you for your time with this. I know my idea was a bit obscure and I do appreciate your patience and ideas. :)

Attachments

• pawn-decal.png
    pawn-decal.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 23

Hybrus

Oh. He done hid job. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.