What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some work done tonight - PAID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mann

Guru
Hello FrozenBeak -

From your post, and contacting people privately, it seems pretty clear that you have not read through the instructions in the FAQ thread on submitting fee-for-service jobs. It's located here:
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

One thing immediately stood out in your post vs the content of the FAQ: Your budget for the flyer ($40-50) is under half the minimum rate for a flyer quoted in the FAQ ( > $100).

PSG-price_for_flyer.jpg

Even that rate is substantially less than the going rate in this field, ie, at least several hours of work at over $40 per hour. This discrepancy may explain why you have been having problems finding someone to do the work for you, so you may want to give some thought to the issue of price. You might just get someone at the rate you suggested, eg, someone starting out, who wants to build their portfolio, but since you are facing a deadline, you probably will be better served by a more experienced person who stands a better chance of getting it right the first time around.

Anyway, the best of luck in getting your project done.

Tom Mann

FrozenBeak

Ahh I see. It's not a business though, it's just a personal competition I was hosting and it was just a flyer I needed. Im not a business so to speak, just personal use. I reckon it could come under large banner but long and narrower lol.

Hybrus

maybe I will look at it , , I Pm the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.