What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Original Logo - Indy manga movement..

TechMansoor

Good evening. I am requesting a solid logo that is centered around promoting smaller indie based illustrations encompassed within manga and comics. This movement my company will be doing indeed will be focused on bringing attention to smaller writers/illustrators who put their hard earned money and passions into their mangas and comics.

A lot of these types of works can be found at indyplanet including our 1st volume albeit preview of Journey of Bravery.

I'm seeing a cicular image with some sort of powerful image in the middle perhaps and the colors purple, orange, red and grey....This is just what I'm envisioning..if you guys have any ideas for a better one by all means please let me know and see samples..

I can pay $50 bucks for this logo.

Let me know awesome guys/gals and wonderful community! :)

It will take a while before any of our qualified freelancers can respond to your thread. You will know them by this badge in their post profile - 32-ribbon-circle-green.png . Please deal with these individuals only.

It would certainly help their creative juices if you have extra information you can supply.

Hang in there........

@TechMansoor..... if you don't mind sharing with us - what is the name of your company? Do you have a particular original comic character that you may like as mascot of your publication?

Or if you don't mind posting a link to your company's on-line portfolio so freelancers here can find inspiration as to what to create for you... rather than taking a shot in the dark on something that doesn't quite represent you and the illustrations you create.....

this was a couple of months ago. I think the OP doesn't need it anymore.

Back