What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 'Epic' Images (backgrounds / wallpaper) that includes musical instruments

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenG

Hi!

I'm a new member here looking for some help with my business. Specifically, I am in need of some 'epic-style' wallpapers/backgrounds with musical instruments added in/featured. *Please see the image below for example*

I am willing to pay for your work and would also appreciate any suggestions to find a artist who can complete this project.

I hope this makes sense and is in the appropriate forum!

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    678.1 KB · Views: 0

Tom Mann

Guru
Dear Ben - Welcome to PSG. Since you offered to pay for the production of such images, I have moved your post to our fee-for-service forum. I also modified your title to be a bit more descriptive.

Please read the rules for posting requests in our fee-for-service section:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Also, don't forget that our members are scattered over the globe, so allow some time for everyone to see your request.

The best of luck,

Tom M

BenG

Dear Ben - Welcome to PSG. Since you offered to pay for the production of such images, I have moved your post to our fee-for-service forum. I also modified your title to be a bit more descriptive.

Please read the rules for posting requests in our fee-for-service section:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Also, don't forget that our members are scattered over the globe, so allow some time for everyone to see your request.

The best of luck,

Tom M

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help and I will definitely read the rules clearly.

Best,

Ben

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help and I will definitely read the rules clearly.

Best,

Ben

Just to add.... For your security and reliability of work, please deal with qualified PSG freelancers ONLY. They are required to post in your thread to show their interest before they are allowed to contact you.

They are identified by the Freelancer badge/medal in their post and member profiles...... Freelancer_32-ribbon-circle-green.png

Status
Not open for further replies.