What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQUEST] $50 to manipulate some images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwalker

Hello, I am looking for an experienced designer to perform some image manipulation tasks that involve cropping, retouching, isolating, distorting and composing images.

I will pay you 50 dollars for the job.

PM me if you are interested so we can discuss work and payment.

Thanks.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello jwalker and welcome to PSG.

I have moved your thread to the Freelance area since you have made mention of payment. Please take a look at the instructions for posting a freelance job.

Please note that you should only deal with members that are qualified for freelance work.

They are identified by the Freelancer badge/medal located below their username. Freelancer_32-ribbon-circle-green.png

Good luck.

Last edited:

Seaco

Power User
I must admit, I would never agree to those terms. Never deliver finalized work until your paid in full. I've never dealt with bitcoins and I would not start now.

I replied saying that I would except Paypal but no reply and like you Sam I would never part with my work before payment... Bitcoins very strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.