What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQUEST] $50 to manipulate some images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwalker

Hello, I am looking for an experienced designer to perform some image manipulation tasks that involve cropping, retouching, isolating, distorting and composing images.

I will pay you 50 dollars for the job.

PM me if you are interested so we can discuss work and payment.

Thanks.

Hello jwalker and welcome to PSG.

I have moved your thread to the Freelance area since you have made mention of payment. Please take a look at the instructions for posting a freelance job.

Please note that you should only deal with members that are qualified for freelance work.

They are identified by the Freelancer badge/medal located below their username. Freelancer_32-ribbon-circle-green.png

Good luck.

Last edited:
I must admit, I would never agree to those terms. Never deliver finalized work until your paid in full. I've never dealt with bitcoins and I would not start now.

I replied saying that I would except Paypal but no reply and like you Sam I would never part with my work before payment... Bitcoins very strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.