What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Profit Logo Needed [Make a difference & Get a little cash]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess143

Just found this forum....it may be the right one for me to post on! For any of you with a willing/ helpful heart...this is for you.

Pay: $35

Concept needed: Logo promoting a new initiative. It's called Project Shatter. It's aim is to shatter the shame and shatter the stigma of having a mental illness.

Ideas: Not many; just like glass breaking or something. I give free creative artistic ability.

Files Needed: .psd and .png

Time frame needed: Flexible, but sooner rather than later.

Anyone interested in making a difference and getting a little bit of cash?

Last edited:

Jess143

Bump. If anyone is interested, please message me. Doesn't mean work needs to start immediately, but I'm going to have to go elsewhere if no one is interested.

MrToM

Guru
Jess143, please understand that members are located all over the world and reside in different time zones.

Not only that but its usually quiet around here just before a weekend.

Bumping the thread 90 minutes after posting is not going to help you.

Please be patient and and allow enough time for members to at least see your post.....24 hours minimum should cover it...but it is the weekend so allow for that too.

There are extremely talented members here on PSG who would jump at the chance to help you so you are in the right place....but not everyone is online 24/7.

I would normally help you out but I refrain from 'design' work due to the hassle it usually causes but if nobody else has responded within a reasonable time then I'll see what I can do for you.

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited:

DoTTGaMMa

OP, I can work on this for you if you are still interested

although, I can only accept payment via google wallet or square cash, no paypal unfortunately.
Let me know if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.