What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design/ Re-edit Height Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

AQthinker

Pay: $65-85
Length: 4-6 days
Project:
[FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I need a pro to take a chance with this project. I need to have one massive image with pretty seams and blending of the different terrains. I would like to have terrain without big gapping unrelated area but still keep the authenticity of being real images of Mars. If you have any experience with Height maps thats a huge plus, it will allow you to be able to see the physical changes to the terrain as you edit in photoshop. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I'm building this terrain for an educational map game. I am more of a programmer and help would be greatly appreciated. The image attached is not the official image as in size and quality but it is an accurate view of work that would need to be done.

[/FONT]massivemap.jpg

DoTTGaMMa

I've worked with height maps and normals before in 3ds Max, I can work on this for you AQThinker.
I just need a few specs on what you need

What resolution do you need for the file?
What file format?
Are you looking for accuracy, or a realistic recreation?

Also, I can not accept payment via paypal, it would have to be square cash, or google wallet/ android pay
Thanks,
-Matt

Last edited:

DoTTGaMMa

PM sent to the OP, work started

DoTTGaMMa

Work complete and payment received

Status
Not open for further replies.