What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrain Design !

AQthinker

Pay: $250-325
Length: 4-6 days
Project:
I need a pro to take a chance with this project.

I will need a 8193x8193 res file, the file should contain all the pieces of the terrains below but with seamless transitions and accurate depth for each section. The image should represent a height map which layouts depth using a grey scale. I do not mind artists using creativity to fill in the gaps between terrains pieces or moving around pieces with similar heights and features for a smoother transition.

I would like for most of the geographical features to remain in tact, such as the mountains, cliffs, valleys, craters, flat lands and sand dunes but if slight changes need to be made or pieces add, you have full permission for creativity and design.

The images are dtms taking of the planet Mars and the terrain that is created will be used in a higher learning video game to promote calculus using real life problems from NASA.

The image attached is not the official image but it is an accurate view of the work that would need to be done. The image with the color sections show the scale 0 (grey) to the highest point (white) for that particular section. Each section is scaled relative to itself and may be neighbored by a completely unrelated pieces of terrain.

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 20.34.47.png massivemap.jpg

Last edited: