What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to update Logo ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cevolani

ADMIN EDIT .....

Formerly an identify font request, our visitor has decided to hire the services of our freelance designers. His thread was moved here. Please read his job specifications here and additional info text font info here .

As per his job order, he needs an update of this logo with the fonts mentioned....

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 10.20.00 PM.png

To all interested freelancers ... please post in this thread before contacting the OP.

Hello, I'm new to this site and I'm in need of some help! I just recently asked someone to create a logo for me and that i needed it fast, as i need to order my marketing material asap. I was originally told 48 hours on the project, which i thought was long, but its now been 96 hours and horrible communication. Basically i sent them exactly what i wanted and they came back first round with something completely out of left field... long story short, its friday and i really need to order some marketing material and need this logo done asap and right. i need to know what font this person used in my current rendering of the logo as i need to have a local person put it together asap! I have attached the logo they currently have come up with as well as what i originally sent the person. The last rendering is exactly what i want as the font and layout, but all I'm needing is for it to look like a faded/worn stamp and they said it will take 24-48 hours... any help would be most appreciated
42094_stephen___jalina_logo_GS_01-3.png

Attachments

• 42094_stephen___jalina_logo_02.png
    42094_stephen___jalina_logo_02.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 53

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Re: Help this newbie

Sorry for the late reply considering your in a rush....

From what I can determine ....

Stephen & Jalina --- Myriad Pro Bold
REALTORS / TRD --- Myriad Pro
CEVOLANI --- News Gothic Bold Extended Condensed
Southern California --- from Info Text family (I'm uncertain which one and this is just an approximate as the text height looks reduced a bit)

These fonts are not free. But your design guy might be able to find alternatives if he doesn't have them...

Cevolani

is there anyone who can take my existing logo design (see top of thread) using the fonts that dv8_fx was able to identify, and turn it into something like the attached picture? Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 10.20.00 PM.png

Tom Mann

Guru
@Cevolani - As per your request, I moved your thread from the General Photoshop forum to here, the Freelance forum. Normally, we would have waited for you to have read the FAQ for people requesting freelance help and added the information contained therein, but since you apparently have to get this work done very quickly, I wanted to get the ball rolling, so I moved it immediately. However, as soon as possible, please read it:
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Also, be sure to deal only with people qualified to serve as freelancers here on PSG. They can be identified by this badge in their profiles ...
59162d1430335090-help-newbie-freelancer-ribbon-png

Good luck, I'm sure someone will come along much more quickly with it in this forum.

Cheers,

Tom M

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
@Cevolani and all responding freelancers.

Here's an update of the fonts used.... I believe these are more accurate than what I posted earlier....

Stephen & Jalina --- Myriad Pro Bold
REALTORS / TRD --- Myriad Pro Regular
CEVOLANI --- News Gothic Bold Extended Condensed
Southern California --- NEXA Heavy

Note .... If you don't have these fonts, they aren't free. You may need to look for the closest alternatives..... but there are.... :cheesygrin:.

Good luck to all......

Cevolani

So heres the update on the situation... I ended up having to order my marketing material with the current edition of the logo.. But i am still in need of someone helping me with the last few design elements. I have attached all the files that the last designer has given me. He ultimately didn't have the ability to do what i was looking for. I have attached all the files i was given and the powerpoint layout of what i am wanting to achieve. on the powerpoint image, you will notice on the logo that has what i really like, there are faint marks that make it look like a used/old/rustic/wornout stamp.

I am not looking to have someone do this for free, unless someone can do it very easily and doesn't see a reason to charge :) But i did want this video on youtube of this guy who made an AMAZING logo in 16 minutes while giving the tutorial on how to do it. I am no where close to that advanced and would never claim to be... But I'm just thinking that my logo is very basic and, based on that video, it shouldn't take too long, but I'm willing to compensate for any help!

If anyone thinks they can do, please let me know how much it will cost and we can go from there. :)

Attached is all the files associated with my logo design, not sure if all will open, but i do have an end file and an ai file that was sent to me. I also have if need a file of the fonts that the designer gave me.
View attachment 42094_stephen___jalina_logo_RD.aiView attachment 42094_stephen___jalina_logo_RD.epsSlide1.jpgSlide2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.