What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create a Pamphlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfeast

Hello All,

I don't have an updated version of Photoshop, nor do I have access to those action scripts that let you create software boxes in seconds. But, I do know that creating a pamphlet with embedded software boxes is a work of minutes for some of the very professional image soldiers here.

I need a pamphlet designed, I have created a skeleton image of what I desire. Feel free to add background gradient, fonts, cool text, color effects and vectors to the skeleton. Anything that might look good.

Text contained in the skeleton image is also attached.

Thnks.

Attachments

• pamph.JPG
    pamph.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 2
  • pamphtext.txt
    924 bytes · Views: 3

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to PSG's freelance area.

Firstly, are you aware that this is a pay for service area? Do you have a budget for this?

If your intention is to hire someone to do this for you, please go through our freelance area guidelines for more information and a listing of our design charges.... Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first) . Your job requirement fall under "FLYERS".

And we would appreciate it if you could supply more info....... Is your sample the actual size? - more like 3/4's of A4.

Status
Not open for further replies.