What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for someone to fix my wedding photos

garciasam88

I have a few wedding photos that need minor fixing. I took photos in a park where they just cut the grass and it caused my allergies to act up and made my eyes red and one of them swell so it looks like I have a lazy eye in some of my pics. Because of this I've been hesitant about printing them. My mom and mother in law keep asking us for printed pics but I want to get this fixed first. Can anyone please help me? I would be happy to email you the pictures and pay for the service. Thanks in advance.

gohan2091

Power User
An update, we have been talking over email and have agreed to plan of action. I am going to edit a few photos now before Christmas comes and will do the rest after when she has more money.

EDIT: I have completed 5 photos, the OP is very pleased with my work and will pay for those 6 next week. The other photos will be edited when she can afford, around Christmas time.

Last edited: