What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptionWarriors

Hello everyone,

I am in dire need of someone with strong photoshop skills to help me create a banner and logo for my website: http://optionwarriors.org

The logo would ideally center around finance, investing, earning extra money, etc. The logo will be used on all social media pages as well so it needs to look good.

If I use your banner/logo, I will pay you $15 USD via PayPal. As you do not know me and I do not know if the banner/logo will fit what I am looking for, you can watermark the image so I am unable to use it until I have paid you.

Thanks.​

I've got a few ideas for what you are looking for, although I highly suggest that you change the label of you website/ service to something more direct & unique to have it catch better with your viewers.

jaftyjm.jpg

Let me know what you think about it, I have a few other ideas as well if you would like.
Image is created in Photoshop with high quality vector layers, allowing you to enlarge them without losing quality for future needs. Its color scheme and text can also be modified easily.

Send me an E-Mail if you are interested
m.sweeney@maryland.usa.com

Glad to help,
-Matt

I quickly sketched an idea that popped in my mind in illustrator, I have no time to work on it any further so feel 100% free to use this. I thought of maybe replacing the i and the o in one of the words/ both words to a sword and shield. I tried making the O a shield but I don't think it's convincing without textures.

View attachment 60779

Again, this is a quick sketch :p

I'm sorry Guys. I've done this job a weeks ago on the other forum.
So . . YES, this job is Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back