What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness Logo Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deviantfitness

Hi all,

I have been working hours on this (don't laugh) :p

I love drawing but I cannot seem to add character to anything I do. I took it upon myself to make my company logo, but I am having a hard time putting everything together. It just looks like I have 3 things one on top of another.

If someone can come up with a really cool logo, (Not sure if it is against the forum rules, please tell me if it is) I wouldn't mind giving him-her a few $$ for the help. I am far from an artist:cry:

deviant.png

deviantfitness

Argos

Guru
I am starting now with illustrator so i dont think i am the better choice yet, so i give you a little advice instead if you wanna try it to do it yourself, less is better in this type of work, make it simple to much going on your design.
Cheers!!

deviantfitness

I am starting now with illustrator so i dont think i am the better choice yet, so i give you a little advice instead if you wanna try it to do it yourself, less is better in this type of work, make it simple to much going on your design.
Cheers!!

Thanks for the input.

I dont mind getting the demon out, I just wanted to accentuate the deviation from normality in there. I want to have a pacific, strong and unique brand.

Hybrus

How about this one?
I made it using Adobe Illustrator so you will have a infinite scale file without loosing its quality.
Deviant Fitness.jpg

Confestium

Hi all,

I have been working hours on this (don't laugh) :p

I love drawing but I cannot seem to add character to anything I do. I took it upon myself to make my company logo, but I am having a hard time putting everything together. It just looks like I have 3 things one on top of another.

If someone can come up with a really cool logo, (Not sure if it is against the forum rules, please tell me if it is) I wouldn't mind giving him-her a few $$ for the help. I am far from an artist:cry:

View attachment 61902

Hey OP, thought I would have a blast at this for you.

Going off your original idea, I thought I would spice it up a little.

DeviantLogo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.