What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could someone create a Digital Copy of Cricket Club crest? (Different Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1

Hey y'all,

Basically, I am creating a Website for a local Cricket Club. Planned out everything (how many web pages and the layouts of them).

There's just one tiny problem. I have no digital copy of the club's crest to put on the Website. All I have is a photo of it.

I was wondering if you wonderful guys and girls could create a digital PSD or PNG (transparent) copy of the crest that closely resembles (text, colour etc.) that of the photo below. If you could, it would be great if you could make it a decent size and then I could scale it down.

If there's anything in this post that doesn't make sense, I will respond to you in the morning, ASAP.

Thanks.

The1

:cool2:

ceccbade [56631].jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please remember that free editing is left to the discretion of our members. This request may be more involved than the simple requests usually made in this forum.

A project of this type may do much better in our fee for service forum..
If this interests you, be sure and take a look the instructions for posting a freelance job.

This thread may also be moved to the freelance area if you wish. Just contact a mod.

The1

Please remember that free editing is left to the discretion of our members. This request may be more involved than the simple requests usually made in this forum.

A project of this type may do much better in our fee for service forum..
If this interests you, be sure and take a look the instructions for posting a freelance job.

This thread may also be moved to the freelance area if you wish. Just contact a mod.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please move this post to the Freelance area? It looks like my best chance to get this done.

Also, do freelancers quote a price before they create the logo?

Thanks.

The1

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also, do freelancers quote a price before they create the logo?

Thanks.
Please take a look at the instructions link I provided you above. As you scroll down you will see a price list. You may also want to mention any budget or constraints. Please make any changes or additions in your first post by editing.

The freelancers may also quote prices for the job.

Hybrus

This one sir.
ceccbade [56631].jpg

The1

That's really good!!!

Not to be picky, but in the image I uploaded, there are white triangles on the bats, after the handle. Could I see what it looks like with those triangles on the bats?ceccbadeclone.jpg

Hybrus

I hope I got the shapes(triangles) right
CECC.jpg

Hybrus

This is now done.

Status
Not open for further replies.