What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T shirt design needed

dave1980

Hey there guys..Im really desperate to get some great designer who will understand what I request...tried everywhere freelancer, upwork, some of the t shirt design forums...designers claiming 10-15 years of exp.in the field and after I saw the sample work..well....:banghead:
Im looking for somebody who is really able to do similar design to www . monstaclothing . com see pls mens t shirt section as an example... well see the pic attached...this is an example I got from a designer with 10 years of exp. (demand > fitness t shirts design ..monsta clothing bodybuilding style...) and here is what Ive got...

sampleuniverse.jpg

...so as you can see..I almost got a stroke after I saw this...really nothing to do with the monsta clothing style...and this one??? come on...someone with 10 years exp...profi designer...for god sake...so if an interest just let me know here...as I ve said..really desperate..thanks guys

MrToM

Guru
I prefer not do 'design' work any more as not only does the hourly rate suck but its just such a PITA....but...

That said, if you don't get any other offers that meet your required standards, (there are other members here that usually show up when cash is on offer), then give me a shout....but keep me at the bottom of the list and as a last resort.

I'm sure someone here can do way better than you've had already.

Regards.
MrToM.

Hybrus

oh my, 10 years of experiance you say.

Argos

Guru
I am not sure what do you want, but this is my 3 minuts effort, If this is not, please explain a little what you need.

1.jpg

dave1980

Ohh hahah ok, thx dv8_fx, my inglish sucks :biglaff:

yep exactly I need way way better than this one...this is for a star trek meeting funs..not for the bodybuilding...and it was my one minute affort to do this one :))) I need something like monstaclothing.com design

dave1980

I prefer not do 'design' work any more as not only does the hourly rate suck but its just such a PITA....but...

That said, if you don't get any other offers that meet your required standards, (there are other members here that usually show up when cash is on offer), then give me a shout....but keep me at the bottom of the list and as a last resort.

I'm sure someone here can do way better than you've had already.

Regards.
MrToM.

Ok...well about the pricing...had some good guy who was doing something for me already...for 60 usd per design see the picuture of his work..but it was different style..well..is it good price or? ...this one was asking me for 120 usd f.i. for this shi....

aaa.png

Last edited:

dave1980

Just recieved some other samples from a local designer..... logo design bodybuilding monsta style....this is just way too much....giving up

logo K.jpg

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Ok...well about the pricing...had some good guy who was doing something for me already...for 60 usd per design see the picuture of his work..but it was different style..well..is it good price or? ...this one was asking me for 120 usd f.i. for this shi....

View attachment 62395

Sorry but the images you posted can't be approve for viewing as these are artwork samples done by someone else and it wouldn't be right to have them viewable here as there's no security markings/watermark on it, it might get ripped off by unscrupulous passerbys. I hope you understand.

But hang on... there could be someone here who may come up with what you're looking for..... starting with MrTom....

dave1980

Sorry but the images you posted can't be approve for viewing as these are artwork samples done by someone else and it wouldn't be right to have them viewable here as there's no security markings/watermark on it, it might get ripped off by unscrupulous passerbys. I hope you understand.

But hang on... there could be someone here who may come up with what you're looking for..... starting with MrTom....

ok...but i can see them anyway....or its only me who can see it? and yes im discussing already with couple of guys...mrTom included.

dave1980

It can't be viewed by others.

Glad you've got people working on it...

Good luck...

...ok..anyways may I ask you to make it visible for others ..as I have paid for the designs so I am the owner...well except the first one... and ye..i have couple of guys alread... :)