What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edit a photo for tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agustin_Ramos

Hello, first post here. I want to get a tattoo of this girl on a motorbike taxi. I don't want any of the people in the background. I have two variations of what I want. One is the girl/taxi driver on the bike Black and white but I want the Thai flag either in the background or the colors of the Thai flag within the image of the motorbike... . The other is the girl/taxi driver on the bike pretty much black and white with his orange vest still colored and the girls red shoes still colored maybe some of the bike decals. Is like to retain some shading so that it still has details. Ideally I'd like for a tattoo artist to be able to print this or free hand it and not mess it up. I want the tattoo on my chest or possibly rib area so if you can crop it in a cool way, that would be great. I have no photoshop experience and don't even know if this is possible please give me a price and we can negotiate.

1e8e1733015c096260c256a22c47719f.jpg

I guess the attachment is "pending approval." I'll get back to you asap once I can view it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Having been a tattoo artist for lots of years i find this request a bit silly really, any good tattoo artist will take the original image and work the machines and create a stunning visualization of your request.

She as great legs by the way:mrgreen:

I understand Paul but the problem is more on the language barrier. I get all my work done in thailand and want to make sure it clear what I'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Has this job been completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back