What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me into a Grizzly

kspodvin

Hello,

Can anyone please make me into a grizzly bear? I want to be able to print this on 36x40 paper and use it for a game at work:

I want to be standing up (the griz bear) but also have my face very noticeable in the bear. Here Is a pic of me.

I want to be able to cut the pic out and pin the limbs together (to make a paper doll like figure, to move arms and legs)

Thank you so much

Attachments

• Jeff Landes.JPG
    Jeff Landes.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hello,

Can anyone please make me into a grizzly bear? I want to be able to print this on 36x40 paper and use it for a game at work:

I want to be standing up (the griz bear) but also have my face very noticeable in the bear. Here Is a pic of me.

I want to be able to cut the pic out and pin the limbs together (to make a paper doll like figure, to move arms and legs)

Thank you so much

Welcome....

Firstly, I have to let you know this is the pay for service area and not freebie request area. Do you have a budget for this?

kspodvin

Yes, I really don't know how to price this. (first time requesting something like this) I would say 40$ is the most I will pay.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
OK... If you're not in a rush, then you'll have to be patient as our qualified freelancers are scattered across all hemispheres.

They are required to post here before they can contact you. Please deal with qualified PSG freelancers identifiable with this PSGFreelancer.png badge in their profiles. While you wait, please visit ... Rules for PSG Freelancers and Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first) for a bit more info on our services....

Good luck. Hope you meet up with the right person to do this....

Seaco

Power User
How about this?

bear.jpg

MUST READ POSTERS INSTRUCTIONS MORE CAREFULLY!... HaHa!!

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Sorry i'm new at this and sent the sample by mp, i put it here too.
The image is a sample jpg the white background is transparent in the original.

Bear3W.jpg

MrToM

Guru
No contact from the OP in the last 72 hours....which is strange considering they made the first move.

Regards.
MrToM.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the update. We'll give him a bit more time.