What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redo or Photoshop our logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexmaul

Hi all you gurus!

We have small association in Finland called suomen jättikasvisyhdistys (Finnish gianvegetables association) our page is there www.jattikasvisyhdistys.fi
We are going to do giant banner ( about 2x3 m 6.5x10 ft) and our logo is very messy. Originally is lost somewhere:(
As you see it in link. this is only one we have :(
I wondering if someone could redo or clean up that logo?
We needed 2 kind of backgrounds. one transparent and one white.
Naturally we paying something, but we are small association and not so much to spend.
If someone is interested this small job then tell me your prize. I can pay you via PayPal.

https://i.imgur.com/LR6hWUl.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

hawkeye

Guru
It should be done in Illustrator to make it infinitely expandable. Do you know what the font is that was used? PM'ed you.

Seaco

Power User
Hi

I couldn't do anything with your original logo so I have re-created it, is this what you want I have also made it as a vector so it would be infinately sizeable without degration...

Lee

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.