What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Touch Up Job $Negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath

Hello, I am looking to touch up some headshots for my agent, I have some photos a (photographer) friend took that I want to use, but need to adjust some of the colors and contrast and also the background.
It should not be too hard, and I will share with you what I have done quickly myself, but these need to be professional quality.

I am not trying to break the bank, and would like to do multiple photos if possible, also would like to bring more work in the future. When you PM me it would be great if you could add a sample of your work, thank you.

Keep in mind that I am using these as headshots and will need to be 8x10

These should have been done yesterday, so the sooner the better, but of course don't want to sacrifice quality.

These could be really cool, Its good to be on here collaborating with you all!

I can chase quick pay or PayPal

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
It would be very helpful to potential bidders if you would post an example or two of the photos produced by your friend. Unfortunately, when someone is labeled as a photographer in an open forum like this, it could mean anything from an enthusiast with few skills to a truly professional photographer. The images produced by the latter will typically need vastly less work than those produced by the former, and this could easily impact who will bid and the price per image they will request.

Tom M

PS - BTW, glad to have you here on PSG!

Sabbath

when someone is labeled as a photographer in an open forum like this, it could mean anything from an enthusiast with few skills to a truly professional photographer. The images produced by the latter will typically need vastly less work than those produced by the former, and this could easily impact who will bid and the price per image they will request.

Thank you Tom, I totally understand this and am glad that you mentioned that. I will let you all be the best judge.

Tomorrow I am meeting up to retrieve the raw files and from there I will be able to post those.

Appreciate it :thumbsup: I will post an update soon.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very good, again, thanks for the update.

@Sabbath Please remember to stop by the REVIEW thread.

Closing out this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.