What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[PAID] [FAST EASY MONEY] Urgency required. Pay $12.75-$20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarfic

I need someone to take this photo of my fiance and add in a logo as if it was in the picture. Supposed to look like a printed out sheet of paper. Maybe on the floor in the mirror or maybe tacked to the wall next to the mirror. Honestly whatever you can make look real.

She is competing in a online tournament for a large cash prize. If she wins I will even remember who did this kind favor for us. Also before you ask we can't just take another one as these photos were taken for me about 8 months ago and she is now almost 5 months pregnant. With the baby coming and if she wins we could really use the money since she can't work right now since she has Placenta Previa (Extremely high risk pregnancy).

I can pay via paypal or any pay service that you use. I've included her photo and I will send you the other file as its a ,pdf and I cant figure out how to attach it to this post. Please Please help us and feel free to reach out with any questions.

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.