What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello logo and cover photo needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i am opening a store called empire vape selling e juices and i need a logo and cover photo to draw the attention of customers i want some thing that will smack them in the face ( not literally ) and attract them to my company,
i need a photo which would be the logo i was thinking along the lines of a dark background with gold text saying E-V with a crown slouched across the top with a text shadow but made more fancier and the cover photo to be
similar but with a smoke disintegration effect with the full text EMPIRE VAPE but i would need in the corner a 18+ age logo ...... i would like someone to give me a good offer don't want be paying too much because cash is tight
thank you in advance

Confestium

Wish I had known sooner that you intended to do this yourself. Already do about 7 hours work on ideas and concepting.

hawkeye

Guru
The truth? I don't see how it relates to your product. It's garish and the shadow was a bad idea and poorly done. In short,don't cheap out, pay a professional if you really want a good logo.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the update. Now closing this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.