What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Hopefully) A quick job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaceyKeo

Hi, I need to add a beard and lengthen hair.

Perhaps an odd request (only just joined), but I need someone to take a photo, and lengthen the hair and add a beard.
The kicker is, I don't know what I'd like the end result to look like, specifically.

Background: the photo is of a 23yo man by the name of Corrie McKeague. He was an active serviceman in the RAF, right up to when he went missing Sept 24th. Last seen on cctv walking into a dead end loading bay behind some shops on cctv at 3:25am, after that, nothing.

Being military, he was always clean shaven and hair well-kept, as all his photos show, however, seven weeks on, there's a chance he could well now have longer/scruffy hair, and a few weeks beard growth.

I have neither the time or skill to create this myself, and was wondering if anyone here could maybe do this for me?

zqHeP1L.png

I don't have much spare money, so I'm hoping there will be some "worthy cause, super-low" price people willing to help.

I will pay immediately upon acceptance.

My (lack of) knowledge of PS leads me to think (hope) this is a fairly simple task. It doesn't have to look fabulous, just half-way realistic to give people an idea of what he could look like today.

I'd imagine all my explaining will probably take longer to read than doing the edit.

I really hope someone can help with this, as quickly as possible.

Kind regards.

LaceyKeo

Anyone?

(I'm impatient, sorry).

This family needs all the help they can get.

(Thank you mod for gluing my waffling together into one post).

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Seaco Your pending attachment can't be approved as is. It's lacking watermarks. This is the freelance area, please abide by the rules.

Argos

Guru
This is a fast atempt (sorry i dont have time right now) just in case you dont received the one seaco made, (Free of charge aswell)

zqHeP1L1.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

LaceyKeo

Thank you, everyone, that assisted with this.

The kindness of the people here is overwhelming.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.