What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portrait picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonatsch

Hey there!

I've got two portrait images which I want to use as CV pictures. Unfortunately I had to take them with the phone camera and poor light.

The following things should be done:

- Replace background with something "professional"
- Fix light
- Fix color

- Remove reflection on glasses.
- remove stubbles on throat (clean up beard on the edges)
- etc.

Attached you'll find two images, use whichever you want. Of course you can edit the two if you like :)

Payment will be via Paypal, 50$ and 75$ if you do both pictures

Thanks,
Andrea
a.jpgb.jpg

cleardot.gif

Tom Mann

Guru
Hi -

I just approved your request and the attachments, so it should now be visible to all members. However, please be sure to carefully read the rules for posting such requests:
Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first)

Make sure you only deal with approved freelancers.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Either I, or one of the other moderators will be glad to help you out.

One final point, I didn't see any information on the size (in pixels) and shape (ratio of long to short axes) needed for the CV photo. It would be very helpful if you posted that info, if available.

Sincerely,

Tom M

Argos

Guru
Here is one, maybe is too much but is to know if this is more or less what are you looking for....If wanna change something, let me know.

Cv1f.jpg

Cheers!

adonatsch

hey there! yes this is kind of what im looking for but as you already mentioned its too much. it looks more artistic than real but i think its in the right direction

Argos

Guru
Something like this? more natural

What about the background something specific or white is fine?

Cv1f2.jpg

Argos

Guru
No problem, thats easy to fix and put the colour you want, i send the samples and another changes you want to mp from now, to keep clean the post.

gohan2091

Power User
Here is mine, I would be happy to make adjustments if you see anything that needs alterating. This is watermarked and at 50% size. Click to view it larger. I can do the other photo for you if you want but need to know that you're happy first.

gohan2091 blue shirt 1.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
adonatsch has contacted me via PM and said he would like me to do both pictures for the full amount. I have replied to his PM but so far I have not received a reply. I will continue to wait
Thanks for the update.

Van_Photo

Just an update. I have received no message from the topic creator even though he pmed me and asked me to do both pictures. :frown:

I am thinking about how much it costs for a local studio to shoot a ID photo like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

adonatsch

I am thinking about how much it costs for a local studio to shoot a ID photo like this.

Why would you compare the costs of a studio who will actually take the images and brush them up with "just" some photoshop work on existing images? Also because the quality of the images provided, the results cant be compared to images professionally taken. This means its not the same work and not the same quality, so your comparison to a local studio is just pointless ;-).

I just sent gohna2091 a pm to do both images for the full amount stated in the topic (75$).

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No reply in a long time now from the OP. I am really disappointed that I spent time doing this and he has not replied. I don't think he is going to be coming back.
I'm afraid your right.

Closing this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.