What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Art Needed (Paying up to $50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamfbear

Hello Photoshop Gurus once again,

I've been here once before and loved the outcome so I'm back hoping this will be two for two!

Details :

I am trying to launch my own youtube channel (gaming commentary/comedy) and I am in need of banner art that will go on a FACEBOOK page and YOUTUBE page. (Preferably a size that will fit both or if that is too difficult then one for each).

As for specifics; I have a logo (well more of a emblem kind of) already that I want implemented into the banner art. So there is some source material being provided to make the job easier. It will be attached to this post.

The banner should show the emblem, and have the name "THE MAD BOSNIAN" as well. Simplistic cartoon style that goes well with the emblem is preferred. One idea I had was if you could make it look like the emblem just popped out of a jack-in-the-box or have the emblem behind the name almost like it's peeking out from behind. For the background I'm pretty open and was hoping for some creative liberty but to give you an idea of what I'm shooting for.. I want it to be silly but definitely not look PG. A simple background without many colors would do, doesn't have the be something it could be a background made from scratch. Another idea I had was maybe it looking like the banner is behind broken glass (not sure how difficult this is to do though)

Budget : $50 max (i don't want anything overly extravagant and would prefer closer to the $30-40 area.) Paid via PayPal or eTransfer

Timeframe : Within the next 7 days hopefully!

If I need to go more into detail I can just post any questions regarding what I want and I'll be happy to clarify.

Here is the supplied Logo/Emblem to be used in the banner:

Logo For Bamfbear - Youtube Avatar Size - Transparent.png

Well thanks for reading guys, I hope someone steps up to the plate =) Cheers!

EDIT: If anyone knows how to use After Effects and could potentially make me a short <10s intro *details upon request*. This would be on a separate budget and timeframe, just contact me to let me know along with pricing.

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
So not been intouch, been super busy clearing my client list lol. Will have some spare time tomorrow.

What sort of intro are you looking for?

Bamfbear

Hey no worries. For the intro I had a few ideas; dark screen, sound of a match being lit and slowly the logo fades in from the cigar as if it was lit, with a crazy laugh playing during. Another idea I had was like a curtain was being raised and as it raises a bunch of smoke pours from under, when the smoke clears the logo is there followed by a crazy laugh. Something short, simple. I wouldn't even mind a silly/upbeat intro that has different controllers/video game related objects rotate around the logo. I don't know AE that well and how hard some of these ideas are to make into reality so please let me know haha

Status
Not open for further replies.