What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoo design

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostage09

This is something I have been wanting to get done for quite a few many years now. Recently I came upon some extra income and is the perfect time for me to get this done. It's a memorial tattoo for some close relatives and future relatives that have passed or pass away in the future.

I'll try my best to explain, but if you need any further information please do ask.

I am looking for an angel that has it's beautiful wings wrapped around her in comfort, also the angel is going to be crying. Tears running down her cheek, and drips of tears flying towards the ground. Each tear will have a family members name in it or initials. I can keep adding tears as they pass away if you get what I mean. Keep room from the angel down a pretty fair amount to leave tear drops in between but near the bottom I want a like puddle of water to look like tears are dropping down into it with a splash effect.

I have went around and have asked quite a few local shops to draw me something up and none of them do free drawling apparently. So if anyone is interested please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.