What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Image Request - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

casper

Hey Guys,

I have a photoshop request. I have attached 2 pics that I would like to make into 1.

Using the picture titled "Main" I would like to crop out the guy in the orange jacket. And in picture titled "Secondary" I wore a yellow flag, which I forgot to wear in the "Main" pic. I would like to photoshop that yellow flag onto myself in the "Main" pic. Let me know if there are any issues. I will be making a poster out of this to get signed next week.

I will paypal $15.

I really appreciate your help

Thank you

Attachments

• Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Secondary.jpg
    Secondary.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

casper

I received an email that showed a response to my request and link to the image, however, I don't see any notifications or posts in this thread. am i missing anything?

thanks....

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I received an email that showed a response to my request and link to the image, however, I don't see any notifications or posts in this thread. am i missing anything?

thanks....
No. The image was removed because it was improperly watermarked. The member who posted the image has not made changes to the image yet.

casper

thanks sanjaymj for the upload.

one noticeable issue i see is the truck in the background has now suddenly doubled. i'm not concerned what's in the background (could be the plain red fence), but don't want this to be an obvious copy/paste job. the yellow flag looks great, perhaps the top white portion is a bit too bright? in the original picture the sun was really bright. could you darken or smoothen out the white part so it's not as bright and blends better (i could say the same about the blue pass hanging from the neck also).

other than that, it's spot on to what i had in mind...

sanjaymj

Hi Casper ,
I will try to make changes as suggested .
I will post it when its done
Thanks

casper

hi sanjaymj - this could work. i could nitpick about small things here and there, but for $15 i won't.

let me know where to paypal...thank you!

sanjaymj

Hi Casper ,
I hope you are happy with the result
I will let you the details by evening as I have alt of work in the office
I need to mention it here The original images are very small so there would be limit to how much you can zoom
Regards
Sam
(sanjaymj)

sanjaymj

I have made changes as required to the account
I think now the payment would be accepted

sanjaymj

I have opened PayPal account just 2 days back
I am getting this message
"Once you add a Bank account, PayPal will send two small deposits to the bank account within 3-5 business days. Please log in to your PayPal account, and enter the two amounts to lift your sending and withdrawal limit.
So my account should become active in a day or two

Status
Not open for further replies.