What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real Estate photo Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruidoso Bill

I have gotten so busy in my real estate photography business I can't keep up with the work. I am always working late Sunday night trying to finish the previous week. I either need to turn down assignments or out source some editing. I am looking for someone that can duplicate my workflow, even presets etc so my work will continue to appear consistent. A typical shoot ends up with 24 to 30 finished images. I do a lot of blending an ambient and flash (window pull) images. No HDR wanted, just good masking skills, using darken mode when blinds are present etc. It takes me about 5-10 minutes per finished image. In addition perfect verticals are a must, I use both LR and PS to do this and even DXO Viewpoint, anyone interested? Some fellow photog's use editing houses in India but have complained of inconsistent results.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
No response from OP since 04-10-2017.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.