What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request Cartoon Avatar 25$

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIrishAussie

Yo wassup i'm new. I joined this site because i'm looking for a really good graphic designer. I'm looking for someone to create a cartoon avatar for my YT channel. Easy money for ye. If ye do a good job and i love it i may ask you to help me with a channel art. Easy money for anyone thats doing nothing all day playing around in photoshop when you could be making me something and me handing you 50$
The more skilled you are the easier this job is. Easy 50$ for you. An example of what i want. Go to youtube and look up the channel (Reko) you will see a cartoon avatar with a red backround. Thats all i want. Simple. Much quicker. Easy money. 25$ for the profile picture. After that if i'm happy i'll throw in another job to do a channel art - 30$ for that.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
No reaction from OP since 04-25-2017.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.