What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$15 request. Need water color and exposure changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikej411

SOLVED

Note: The file size on Dropbox is around 6MB And pixels of 6000x4000. If my Dropbox doesn't allow you the full res., let me know. I will try to fix that in the morning. Going to sleep now

Hello,

I need help in photoshopping a picture to make it look better overall and to make the water color more similar to another picture. Id really appreciate it if someone can make this possible. See this first picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fey14fx3nm56mf1/DSC00224.JPG?dl=0
The water is a nice reflective shade of pink in the lower canal, and also a nice lighter shade in the above canal, the sky is nice and bright, and everything overall looks a lot nicer as the camera settings must have been just right. Now see the following picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/se20fk5vf8s5eww/DSC00698.JPG?dl=0
Notice that the shade of pink of the water is not like the first picture and its more flat looking and not as reflective. Also, the shallow part of the water looks orangish.

1. Could someone make the entire water closer to the first picture's color/shade/look ( maybe closer to the lighter shade in the above canal, definitely no orange)?
  2. I'd like the sky or just the picture in general to be brighter and match the exposure of the first picture as well in terms of brightness/exposure.
  3. Also please make the lake look endless, like it is ocean water. Notice how there is sand at the end of the water. That is because it is a lake. I want it to look like an ocean.
  4. Maybe make the sand at the bottom of the photo look cleaner as well.
I will pay $15 PayPal. Please don't compress, use dropbox or similar. Have at it! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.