What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combine two photos to one image, two versions wanted ($100 +grat.) or hand draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_P

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have two photos I would like combined into one image and made to look like they are pencil sketched. The alternative would be to have someone actually sketch with a pencil the final images I am after and offer a price at which I can purchase your original to be framed and hung, (perhaps 8x10)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The two pictures are of my mom and my aunt on a fishing trip to Haida Gwaii, each taken by the back of a boat holding a salmon. I'll include the original photos and also two images of those photos already run through a pencil-sketch app which you may or may not choose to use. Either background can be used for the final image. Can I get two copies of the image with a minor difference between the two. I'd like to show one lady with a bigger fish by an obvious margin and on the second copy show the other lady with the bigger fish by an obvious margin. Both women should appear about the same height. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]If I am super happy with the quality of the images and they are something I can blow up and frame to gift to the two ladies I would be most willing to offer additional gratuities.

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Let me know if this is a project you are able to take on. Thank you.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]-Chris

[/FONT]

Attachments

• DSCN3788.jpg
    DSCN3788.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN3832.jpg
    DSCN3832.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 71
  • pencil_sketch_1381556879475.jpg
    pencil_sketch_1381556879475.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 73
  • pencil_sketch_1381556828299.jpg
    pencil_sketch_1381556828299.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 71

Argos

Guru
Low reoslution images, diference in light and quality between the two images i think it's too much for a good result (maybe i'm wrong). I made a try but the best option in this case is someone who can draw (i can't :cry:) whitout a doubt.

My attempt just in case is enought

Cheers!

JJLAPIN

Guru
How's this?

Attachments

• LakeA.jpg
    LakeA.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Chris_P

Sorry everybody for not being on top of my replies. I see I have some private messages to check out too. My wife and I just had our first baby two days ago! (has it been two days? I don't know, it certainly hasn't been two sleeps). It's a girl!!! I hope to have a chance tomorrow to review all of the replies and will comment/ respond asap. Perhaps I should have held back in posting the work request as it has been bumped to a low priority for me now. I still would like to go ahead with this project so thank you to all those that have expressed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.