What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making o Group Portrait out of five single ones - 30€

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyPenguin

Hey, this is my first request here. Im having a hard time photoshopping a group portait out of five single ones, because of the the background. Could somebody please help me cutting all five Portraits out and doing it into one. I dont have the background without any suspect in it. It would be great if the depth of the portraits is retained. - Friedrich

Attachments

• VSaW_8_Portrait134.JPG
    VSaW_8_Portrait134.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • VSaW17_1_Portrait5.JPG
    VSaW17_1_Portrait5.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • VSaW17_1_Portrait28.JPG
    VSaW17_1_Portrait28.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • VSaW17_1_Portrait31.JPG
    VSaW17_1_Portrait31.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • VSaW17_1_Portrait57.JPG
    VSaW17_1_Portrait57.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

sanjaymj

Hi ,
Do you want these on the same background or a different .

Something like this

Group-1wmark.jpg

Regards
Sanjaymj

HappyPenguin

Hey Sanjaymj,

I would like the same background. The attachmend is still pending approval...

Regards

Friedrich

HappyPenguin

Hey Argos, yeah thats pretty much what i thought. Is there also a way that they are around the same size? If not its also ok, only the guy second from right in your example should be in the middle. Thank you!
sanjaymj that is not what I'm looking for. A panorama won't work for the client.
Regards
Friedrich

Argos

Guru
you mean the guy in the center the same size than the rest? Just in case wich one you one in the middle? the guy next to the one with the beard?

HappyPenguin

Just a bit smaller, so that he isnt way bigger than everyone else. Yes the one left from the guy with the beard. He is the boss, so he should be in the middle. Thank you! :)

Argos

Guru
One question.They are using two different types of shirts (white,blue) or are they the same? in the last case wich colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.