What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to hire someone to make this simple sketch into Illustrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

studiopeg

UPDATE: I am all set, I downloaded Illustrator and ended up doing it myself.

This is going to be my tattoo. I need this made in illustrator with layers so we could tweak it if I want to change something a little. I just don't have the time to figure it out as I'm not an Illustrator user.

It would have to be just like this... with some of the swirls ending rounded and white.

You can see the end result in the foot picture, even though that one was tweaked a little from the sketch. I actually like the tweaking they did on her foot better but they would be able to tweak it in the shop.

This shouldn't take an expert very long :)

Hope someone is interested in spending 15 minutes for $. Respond or send a PM if interested, I have a Paypal account. Thanks, Peg!

Shiny-Swirly-Stars-Foot-Tattoos.jpgsketch.png

Last edited:

hawkeye

Guru
I don't know where you got your time estimate but it would require a lot more than 15 minutes to do it right.

studiopeg

I don't know where you got your time estimate but it would require a lot more than 15 minutes to do it right.

I based that on my Photoshop proficiency and acquaintance with paths.

Today I downloaded a trial version of Illustrator, watched three tutorials, then made it myself. Took me about 35 minutes. A pro could have done it in half that time.

hawkeye

Guru
I based that on my Photoshop proficiency and acquaintance with paths.

Today I downloaded a trial version of Illustrator, watched three tutorials, then made it myself. Took me about 35 minutes. A pro could have done it in half that time.

I'd like to see the result, how about posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.