What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book Cover Challenge of the Slipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberts1010

I am in need of a broken slipper for a book cover. I've went several routes (unsuccessfully) and I think if I'd started here, I'd have a few more dollars in my pocket and an image ready to go. But...what I'm looking for is a broken or smoky glass slipper. This is for a Cinderella retold fairy tale book. I thought I wanted an actual photo, but I've seen some really great illustrations on this site, so I'm not bound to a real glass slipper. I would like it on a black snowy background. The name of the book is The Summer Princess. None of these photos are meant to be used, they are examples of some things already out there.

If this is to vague or not appropriate for this forum, please let me know. If this is not a photoshop'able' request, let me know as well and I will delete. I have attached a few book covers that are similar styles to what I'm looking for, and a smoky image, if the broken glass slipper can't be done.

This is book one of a four book series, so I would like to work with the same person for the other three books so they are are similar.

I hope any of this makes enough sense for someone with some artistic design to run with it and come up with something. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your feedback/advice.

smoky heart image.jpgBook cover example.jpgBook cover example 2.jpgBroken Heart Example.pngdownload.jpgimages.jpg

Attachments

• depositphotos_13265957-stock-photo-woman-crystal-shoe.jpg
    depositphotos_13265957-stock-photo-woman-crystal-shoe.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 63

Roberts1010

Would it be too much trouble to put it on a black background so i can see the shoe better. By the way, that's amazing good! Honestly, If I just had a great image (like this one), I can get the book cover finished elsewhere.

Roberts1010

Yes. I'm not sure how we discuss price? Can you message me with what next steps would be?

Roberts1010

I have sent payment through paypal. Not sure what to do with post now that the work has been completed.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Wait for Seaco for confirmation and he will release the work without watermark.

In the mean time can you please post a review Here

Status
Not open for further replies.